|Because I know you all lovely peeps LOL|
More like, if you like my drawings, why not throw a point or two? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Aki | Akit | Akitsuki | Fia | or anything you like! owo
Date of Birth:
Paint Tool SAI | Wacoom Bamboo | Photoshop (occassionally)
Indonesian | English | slight Japanese
All boys drawn by ヤマコ
Currently Active RP Group(s):
Semi-Active / Inactive RP Group(s):
Thanks for the visit~~
( e v e n t s )InochinoNamae
"The wind is brewing black . . . be careful . . ."
The letter had arrived at the darkest hour of night, the parchment sopping with an itching miasma that roused the owners from their leisure. Yuhime & Yuouji both had the minds not to touch the thing after it was presented before them, but the trail of nauseous staff members had been far too unlucky. The pair spoke in hushed tones, murmuring not a word that could be understood by any of their companions. This was not a good omen. This was intimidating.
The letter itself detailed the desired meeting between an unnamed kami & the socialite duo, but there was something about it that left them unsteady. . Still, they did not wish to invoke the sender's rage, and so they complacently agreed and sent for a return through the strange, goblin-like messenger that began the mess.
"You should see Zeniba-- I'll handle them."
[CONTEST] Welcoming Spring! [CLOSED]First of all, I would like to deeply apologize for being unable to catch the deadline I posted myself. My school's schedule is getting a lot busier that I haven't got proper time to close this contest >___<;;CLassicNightmare
I've taken a look at all of your lovely entries! Please let me have some more time to decide on the winners!
Please let me know if your art is not yet included in this folder: CLICK TO SEE ENTRY LIST
The result will be out by tomorrow-the day after tomorrow! Please stay tune! ^^
Thank you!! <3
Because people seems to need more time in finishing the entries, I'll extend the deadline ; v ; Please look at the end of the journal to see the new deadline. Thanks! and Good luck!
Greetings!! How are you guys? I hope you're doing great!
Before we know it, it's February already;; Time flies so fast isn't it ; v ;
I still remember last year's February when it snowed heavily in Tokyo! An
Character CreationPlease follow all guidelines as you are creating your character.IrohaUta
- This takes setting in modern-day Japan, more in the country side
- Character must be a yōkai/ayakashi/mononoke
- Each yōkai group can have two members claiming it.
- They do not require a super power or ability. If they do, it should relate to what kind of yōkai they are. (ex. Bakeneko's don't turn into dogs, they're cats.)
- Yōkai should have a humanized form, when they're not in their usual ayakashi form.
- (Humanized form can look completely human, or have some type of their yōkai characteristics, such as kemonomimi, accessories, etc.)
- Any age is fine (include appearance age and real age)
- Claim a yōkai. Humanized form should match yōkai's description.
- No set application form! Feel free to make your own ref sheet!
It is just required that it should include a full body of the humanoid appearance and